Monday, July 4, 2016

Alien Cloak Tuck Holster 3.0: A Custom-Fit Holster You Can Depend On For Life

Normally I only review or even sometimes recommend weapons.  Today though I'm going to switch gears and share with you what I consider to be (I use this one exclusively) one of the very best holsters on the market.  Best of all it fits over 500 different handguns regardless of size, it has a lifetime guarantee and you can exchange holster shells (FREE) from the company anytime you change weapons and need to find a holster for what you're now carrying.  Having said all that here is a short video that explains in detail what I've just told you.  Watch it in total and I'm confident that you'll agree with me.

Happy Independence Day!


Yes, you heard the price right.  $43.88 plus shipping brings it in under $55.00 delivered within days right to you doorstep.  Compare that with the Crossbread holster @ $70.00 plus and the fact that with wear the top flap begins to fold over making it difficult to reholster and it becomes clear that the Alien Gear unit is superior to anything on the market today.

In case you're wondering; No, I don't get anything free or any money from this company for showing it to you.  I think it is good enough and important enough to share with you without any type of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment